Hello again bloggie :D

Well, I'm like a prisoner at home T.T bcoz....Wednesday(today) I'm supposed to go to Mid Valley 4 an outing wt my frenz but unfortunately when I ask for my mum's permission, the first word that came out from her mouth was: "bu yao laaaa.." haizzz..
the reason is bcoz-- my maid went home.. i need to do the chores+ taking care of my brother!!!! I AM NOT A BABYSITER!! Nvm.. hope I can go to starbucks and secret recipe this FridayT.T Pray for meeee:D

Scratching ur head? No ideas for Sejarah project??? DUN WORRY Haha:D golden road to the rescue..........................

Hmm.. Hope tht five fingers friendship will LAST FOREVER!
To ONETHING:D, stop being so EMOtional!!!
To LFF, CheerUP XD
To Ganchan, *speechless*, ENJOY UR HOLIDAYS
To Paikia, Can u pls update the dead blog???

TeeheeXD
<3>Your supervisor,
Golden Road<3
jingjingwei

date Wednesday 9 June 2010

0 comments to “ZzZz”

Leave a Reply: