Hey everyone, it's been awhile isn't it? Lately, our V.P told me a lot of stuffs about the past. She told me she missed the past where we used to be sharing our laughter with one another. :')

honestly, about the past. I don't really remember, due to many things have stuck up in my head and i'm really tired of sticking around. My words can't never describe how tired and how awful things have been.

Oh well, luckily, I still have you guys around with me, even though uncountable bad things had happened.
I was glad, and I'm still am. Thank you.

Partially of our group members have their own life, yes. Time flies, and who knows when will be the time for us to say Goodbye to one another and leave? I miss you guys. I miss the restless time, I miss the argue-ments we had, the time we create our own songs and many things. It's remarkable.

i don't know why am I posting this, I don't know what should I say. I'm just can't describe everything,
Just hope this blog is still alive like it used to be. Guess the time for us to reunion again would be very soon I suppose?

P.res, LFF.

date Wednesday 15 February 2012

0 comments to “little bits”

Leave a Reply: