How I wish my life will go much more easier...


... firstly APOLOGY as like accepted for long time ago my dear piinkie brother haha.
I Don't know what to blog... and I don't know should I really post it here,
As we all said there's no secret between five of us.

Seriously, I have to say this I'm not really enjoying my erhemm life with the person
we called (GFG)... Well, Many people out there said that, I'm so not yet ready for another relationship. Even until I realised it was practically late.
There's also some other people even give some recommendations like...
Slowly.. then you will forget about past and all then you will enjoy your life with him.
Well... Whenever I;m with him, he reminds me of 'him'...
Whenever he's around me That picture of that 'person' always appear and there goes ...
I'm sad but I never shows it in front of you guys *maybe I did sometimes.
Haihs.....
even now I realised I so not yet ready... it seems too late. I don't know what to do and I don't feel like thinking... cause... you know, I hate those feelings.

Time will proof everything..

I'm with him, I can't feel any happiness was shown coming out from
my face, but just a shady moody look of mine. even I do now I was thinking
Do I really forget the feelings I had for 'him' already or I haven't?
Even though I misses 'him', I just feel so... wrong to be with him

'him'-J him..G
Love MEL :)

date Monday 19 April 2010

1 comments to “ ”

  1. Five Fingers
    27 April 2010 at 08:49

    left out-jingwei
    T.T

Leave a Reply: