The LONG LONG post
(to; piinkie;others can read too)

This is the post i want to tell you how I feel about you;

Everyone know... there's always hard to find one person which is totally perfect,
there might not even have one in the entire world we're living in.

You, make me laugh when I'm in any mood when i'm in,
You, make me cry when i'm tired of your jokes and your behaving,
You, seems to be not perfect, but who cares?
Other than that, whenever we argue even though is not serious,
I would said "sorry" even though is not my fault and do you know why?
Cause I love you as my brother, my friend, I treated you as family..
you seems the person I loved the most in my life,
I didn't want to lose you no matter how angry I'm..
Cause without you, my life seems to be...
Quiet...
Someone ... said to me..
" I know you dont hate him, but you're just wanting him to change and apologise."
And yes, It's true. Yesterday I really been waiting but, I know, the apology is not
important to me anymore, All I wanted is
You, my pet-brother to be happy and enjoy your life in the coming-days
You said you gonna quit, My heart straight away cracked in the moment,
it seem that i'm worrying, I know what the situation you're in, I tried ways to comfort you
but it's seem that it will never work...for me to make you laugh.

Day pass by, I wonder how wonder how would the future be?
Who knows? The future always write by our own.
the decisions we made... etc etc.
All I pray for now, is a peaceful life with the five-fingers
And there goes the end until ..........then.


LegendaryFF

date Thursday 22 April 2010

3 comments to “ ”

  1. Chan Weng Fatt
    22 April 2010 at 19:35

    *speechless*

  1. Five Fingers
    24 April 2010 at 09:35

    T_T

    -Pinkiie-

  1. Mel
    25 April 2010 at 21:09

    T.T??

Leave a Reply: